Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MILAN CALLING!!!!!!

It’s that time of the year again, when the beautiful, toned, moisturized, tanned and primped men by the thousands flock to Milan for Men’s Fashion Week. Even though I’ve made the fashion pilgrimage many times before, last night proved to be restless for me. I needed to make sure that everything (I’m talking outfit, documents, accessories, money, travel arrangements…everything!) was packed and ready for my 8 hour flight to Italy’s fashion capital. My first project there is the WWD (Women’s Wear Daily for those of you living under rocks!) Fall Preview photo shoot of John Varvatos FW09/10 Collection. The 2 models selected for the shoot are Matt Hitt from D Management and Love Brading from Future Models. Both guys possess an easygoing, free spirited, rock & roll sense of style about them, and I’m sure they’ll be perfect for this spread. Below are some pictures of the boys.



Next on my agenda: it’s men, men, and more men! Stay tuned to get the details on my venture, as I will be writing the blog from Milan and posting lots of pictures of all the hot boys we’ll see tomorrow for the pre-casting of the Men’s Runway Show. Oh and of course the juicy
gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

mtc casting

My photo
New York, New York, United States
We are a fashion casting company giving you the inside scoop on the modeling and fashion world. We only post when it's a worthy "Lil' Secret"!

Followers