Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Golden Age

Yesterday, I called my dear friend, super model Esther Cañadas to wish her a happy birthday. The gracefully aging beauty who once walked for Gucci, Chanel, McQueen, Valentino, YSL and so on, has turned in her catwalk pumps and is now soaking up the good life in Madrid.
Funny thing is, I let her know that later that evening I would be attending a DKNY Men’s fragrance party at the Rivington Hotel in honor of her ex-husband the male Giselle, Mark Vanderloo. The party was very chic thanks to PR guru Deborah Hughes. As we sipped cocktails and took in the city views at the penthouse, I couldn’t help but notice the gorgeous Eric Mabius, and Blake Lively, among party-goers.
Later, I jetted up to the Bourgeois Pig to celebrate the coming of age of another dear friend, Lilly Chu of Yard. She was surrounded by her charming friends and family, making the party very intimate and celebratory! HAPPY B-Day EVERYBODY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

mtc casting

My photo
New York, New York, United States
We are a fashion casting company giving you the inside scoop on the modeling and fashion world. We only post when it's a worthy "Lil' Secret"!

Followers