The Akiko Ogawa show rocked the Bryant Park tents last night. The stunning runway diva Chanel Iman opened and closed the co-ed show, where the lineup was carefully selected and full of feminine, youthful women and androgynous men. The designs are very downtown chic with a modern rock & roll edge. The collection included gorgeous woven and ombre-dyed jackets with a jagged cut out asymmetrical design at the bottom. There were satin jodfers matched with 7” platform leather belted boots with mirrored heels and topped off with a high waisted darted and well-tailored blouse. The styling was outstanding thanks to the brilliant Patti Wilson. Also the make up and hair were beyond chic thanks to Peter Grey and Kabuki. The gracious designer, Akiko Ogawa, was all smiles throughout the show (and so were we thanks to no model drama!).
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)