Marc Bouwer uses technology to showcase his glamorous collection with a virtual show online. The shoot took place Friday February 13 @ his lofty penthouse studio in Chelsea. With short notice from our sister company Mau Mau Studios (who Produced the show) we were signed on to find the glamazon who would bring Marc's collection to life. When Monique @ Muse walked through the doors for a go see, she sashayed down the runway in Marc’s gowns and we knew right then and there that she was the perfect girl! The collection is full of 1940’s glamour, taffeta, ruffles, warm hues and a saucy hint of bright neon’s (like the ultra cute pink with iridescent blue faux fur matched with a blue plunging neckline cocktail dress). The designer is a master at sheering and draping. Slipping into any of Marc's dresses will have you ready for the Red carpet and feeling FABULOUS!
The collection can be viewed @ marcbouwer.com
Production by Maureen Cahill contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)