Thursday, February 12, 2009
Jillian Lewis debuted her fall ‘09 collection today at the Tela Design Studio. Most of the models showed up on time, but no thanks to Calvin Klein holding girls hostage @ his casting, an hour until the presentation we were still chasing down 2 girls (who later were grabbed by their hair and were rushed through hair and makeup!) The Tela Design studio was the perfect space for an intimate viewing of Jillian’s collection. Guests sipped mimosas, chowed on cucumber sandwiches and brownies while mingling around the industrial themed presentation. The one stand out piece of the collection was a black pleated coat with Victorian detail, FABULOUS! And just like the rest of the clothes that Jillian designs, it was impeccably made. Kudos to Jillan, what a great start to Fall Fashion Week!
Posted by MTC CASTING at 3:51 PM
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)