Amidst all the hard work to get ready for Fashion Week, people are taking time out of their busy schedules to celebrate and promote keeping New York fashion fabulous! The other night, I attended the Elite and Saks Fifth Avenue party for Rag and Bone and Vena Cava at the flagship Saks on 5th. It was a fun, “sceney” event filled with models, agents, designers, etc. The space was hardly big enough for everyone, although the music was great (Stephanie stepped off the runway for a minute to show of her talents on the turntables and rocked the house with fresh grooves) and the drinks poured freely (minus running out of Grey Goose replaced with white wine). Mingling with everyone, I barely recognized Coco Rocha with her new red tresses. LOVED IT! All in all, it was an enjoyable time and a good start to the F/W fashion season.
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)