Sophie Theallet brought her French sass and feminine ways to fashion week this season while impressing show-goers and fashionistas alike with her collection, inspired by Native Americans and a dream she once had. The models, clad in silk and velvet, rich colored dresses, wore moccasin inspired boots and dramatically sauntered down the runway. In attendance was Kanye West, along with all the important editors (Carine Roitfeld, Andre Leon Talley), journalist (Suzy Menkes), buyers, etc! The casting for the show was very intensive in order to find the right look. The end result was a diverse, feminine, sultry group. Jay @ Code closed the show with a dramatic performance that gave us chills!
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)