Move over, Reality show designer is about get her piece of the pie!
We just signed on to do the casting for the Jillian Lewis
presentation(you know the only gal on season 4 of Project Runway with a real future in fashion). I’ve got to say that I love the way this young designer has handled the attention brought forth by the show, while many of the previous contestants fell off the face of the planet or are
using their 15min of fame to sell it till it stinks. Jillian strikes me
as a well rounded, educated designer who’s objective is to deliver
beautifully woven knits and well constructed garments that make a woman
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)