David Delfin Fashion Show
Eyebeam was the place to be today as this first day of fashion week kicks off. David DelFin from Madrid premiered his Fall 09 collection today in Chelsea and it was a hit. He really nailed his collection down to every detail. He played with fabrics and textures and each look was completed with Doc Martins for the men and Loubatin’s for the ladies. The collection was filled with different hues of black and white and some pieces wit a pop of red. David was very innovative and is definitely a designer to keep your eyes on. Some statement pieces were see through stripe leggings, pants and a pencil skirt. He also glammed it up with a men’s sequin blazer and a gorgeous black sequin evening dress during the finale. All of David’s’ hard work really paid off because he had an amazing collection and this was truly the right way to kick off fashion week. And of course lets not forget the Fabulous lineUp of gorgeous moddels thanks to MTC!
- ► 2010 (72)
- Bohemian Luxe!
- Julian Louie's Sophomore Collection
- Sophie Theallet Gets Personal About Casting
- Sophie Theallet With A Navajo Edge!
- Eliza Backstage at Akiko Ogawa
- Akiko Ogawa Gets Personal About Casting!
- Akiko Ogawa ROCKS Bryant Park!
- Marc Bouwer Glams It Up For F/W09!
- Bryant Park is Valentine to NYC Fashionistas
- DAVID DELFIN SETS THE TONE FOR FASHION
- Fashion Week Starts a Day Early!
- Hola Soy David DelFin
- Reality Bites (NYC)!
- Elite has a Shindig at Saks
- Gorgeous People / Front of the Line Please!
- "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"
- Color Me Custo
- ▼ February (17)